BellaIt's great to cooperate with such company Turboo.
AlexanderVery professional turnstile manufacturer,will have long business relationship!
AmyWe are selling only Turboo products, we always prefer to deal with Turboo directly.
Subway Tripod Access System Compact Design Access Control System
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Housing Material||304 Stainless Steel||Thickness||Full 1.2mm Or Full 1.5mm|
|Passage Width||550mm||Install Place||Indoor Or Outdoor|
|Warranty||One Year||Testing||3 Million No Fault|
|Driving Voltage||24 V||Environment||-25~+70|
waist height turnstile,
turnstile security systems,
Subway Tripod Access System
New module turnstiles for sale control and ticketing access in subway
All turnstile models are space efficient security barriers, with a compact design, yet offer sufficient space to integrate any access control system. They can be mounted with display, passage counter, card reader, token operation traffic lights, command console, alarm system against unauthorized entries, The unique dropping arm feature provides a fail safety solution in case of an emergency or power failure, providing egress in case of crisis evacuations. Durability with minimal maintenance means years and millions of trouble free passages. The turnstile creates a secure environment in. for example, a reception area. Our turnstiles are used in different applications including stadiums and arenas, perimeter and interior security, recreation and amusement parks, retail crowd control, transit fare collection and lobby access control.
Features and Benefits
1. Use of RFID IC cards, ID cards, Barcode or magnetic cards as automatic identification system and achieve access attendance, fees or function.
2. A direction indicator showed that the pedestrian access to the current status and guide pedestrian correctly and in smooth passage.
3. Semi-auto mode: After reading card the passenger pushes the arm by hand until he goes through the barriers and the arm arrives in home position.
4. Full-auto mode: The passenger pushes the arm at a little strength after reading card, and the arm will automatically rotate forward by motor power until the arm arrives in home position.
5. Pure mechanical mode: The passenger pushes the arm by hand until he goes through the barriers.
6. Single or bi-directional function in mechanical and electrical versions.
7. Automatic reset of barrier arms after each passage.
8. Cable or wireless remote control panel key override control for emergency situations. Automatically arm drop down when power off or emergency.
9. Adjustable time out delay.
1. Single passage in the set direction
2. Bi-directional single passage
3. Free passage in the set direction
4. Always free or locked
|Max power consumption||30w|
|Working temperature||-25~70 °C|
|Input||12v dry contact|