BellaIt's great to cooperate with such company Turboo.
AlexanderVery professional turnstile manufacturer,will have long business relationship!
AmyWe are selling only Turboo products, we always prefer to deal with Turboo directly.
RFID Reader Access Control Flap Barrier Turnstile , 220V Barrier Gate Security Gate For Building
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Product Size||1200*280*980mm||Pass Width||<=550mm|
|Driver：||Brushed Motor||%22Infrared Sensor %22||3 Pairs|
|Pass Rate||35p/m||Power Supply||100-240V(AC)|
|Operational Voltage||24V(DC)||Max Power Consumption||35w|
|Working Temperature||-25 To +70 ℃||MCBF：||3,000,000cycles|
waist height turnstile,
security access gates
RFID Reader Access Control Flap Barrier Turnstile Waist Height Turnstile 220V Barrier Gate Security Gate for Building
ES2012 flap barrier turnstile is used when both heightened security and electronic optical turnstile access control are desired. These turnstiles provide a barrier to entry with a very pleasing and inviting appearance. ES2012 flap barrier turnstile is often used in office buildings and reception areas, lobbies, modern subway and transit stations, and other high-end building entrances.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Could be used outdoor
• Use IC cards, ID cards, Bar code or magnetic cards as automatic identification system and achieve access, attendance fees or function
• A direction indicator, showed that pedestrian access to the current status of, and guide pedestrians correct and smooth passage
• With voice and strobe light alerts
• A combination of infrared sensors and police ant illegal entry into pedestrian access, the protection of pedestrians smooth and the prevention of the channel following
• Auto re-set function, if no passing during identified card-reading time, the system will reset automatically the passengers are prohibited to pass until their second identified reading
• The barrier can be set to delay closing in 1-60s after a valid card-reading