BellaIt's great to cooperate with such company Turboo.
AlexanderVery professional turnstile manufacturer,will have long business relationship!
AmyWe are selling only Turboo products, we always prefer to deal with Turboo directly.
Infrared Sensors Access Control Turnstile Gate Cinema Ticket Checking System
|Material||304 Stainless Steel Or 316 Stainless Steel||Thickness||Full 1.5-2.0mm|
|Size||1410*340*1005 Mm||Passage Width||≤550mm|
|Working Temperature||-25~+70℃||Testing||3million ,no Fault|
|Input||220V,50HZ Or 110 V ,50HZ||Driving Voltage||24 V|
drop arm turnstiles,
security access gates,
Infrared Sensors Access Control Turnstile
Turboo Gate H203 Flap Barrier Theater/Cinema Ticket Checking System Optical Turnstile
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• Use IC cards, ID cards, Bar code or magnetic cards as automatic identification system and achieve access, attendance fees or function
• A direction indicator, showed that pedestrian access to the current status of, and guide pedestrians correct and smooth passage
• Display has been in use for statistics and numbers
• With voice and strobe light alerts
• A combination of infrared sensors and police ant illegal entry into pedestrian access, the protection of pedestrians smooth and the prevention of the channel following
• Double anti-clipping function, photocell antic lipping and mechanical anti-clipping
• Auto re-set function, if no passing during identified card-reading time, the system will reset automatically the passengers are prohibited to pass until their second identified reading
• The barrier can be set to delay closing in 1-60s after a valid card-reading
High class communities, intelligent buildings, hotels, subway station, metro station, etc.
1. 90% of production processes are developed by ourselves so we can control the costs and provide the competitive price correspondingly.
2. We use Baoxin Stainless steel, the best brand in China.
3. Our power supply is the best brand from Taiwan “Mingwell” or “Fujia”.
4. We take 3M glue imported from American instead of the glass glue which other counterparts use.
5. Germany “Optibelt” and American “Gates” is the belt we are using now